- Vitalising breakfast buffet with natural products, freshly pressed fruit juices full of vitamins, organic corner with home-made jam, local honey, large selection of muesli and cornflakes, fresh fruit, home-made cake, prosecco, fresh smoothies, eggs prepared in all shapes and sizes, large variety of oil and vinegar etc.
- Daily afternoon buffet from 14.00.18.00 o´clock with drinks and snacks
- Daily dining with buffet (salads, vegetables, cheese and fruit), followed by a 4-5 course and themed evenings (gala dinner, Ladin dinner).
- The dinner menú includes Belvita dishes, which are healthy and light, options for vegetarians, celiacs and other diet preferences.
- Tea, mineral water and dried fruit available all day at the Spa center BELSANA
For your well-being...
- Bathrobe for the duration of your stay
- Belsana bag with towels and slippers for the sauna and pool
- Panoramic terrace in the open with whirlpool 35°C and chairs for sunbathing (in the summer)
- Internal pool in a rock with a 30°C temperature with a waterfall and water jets
- Finnish sauna, turkish bath, biological sauna with herbs, relax area with heated water matrasses, relax area in Tyrolean design style
- Physio cabin with infra-red rays
- Panoramic gym with hightech Technogym equipment
For an active summer holiday, your weekly programme:
- Guided excursions UNESCO in the Dolomites with your hotel owner in the most beautiful places:
- Rent of rucksacks, telescopic walking sticks and water bottles
- Available free mountain bikes
- Available e-bikes (with surcharge/extra charge)
- Pocket lunch available upon request (with surcharge/extra charge) and pic nic baskets
- Maps of the region and maps with walking paths
- Daily personal advice on excursions
- For special prices we offer the following activities: Zipline, Rafting, adventure park in Issengo, tandem flights, helicopter flights and much more...
For an active winter holiday, your weekly programme:
- Available excursions with skis, by foot, with snowshoes etc...
- Day out with your ski and your hotel owner ("Sellaronda" or "The big war tour"...) Skipass not included.
- Torchlight procession with a party in a mountain hut
- Special prices for children staying in a room with their parents
- Open air kids play area a 10 minute walk from the hotel
- Games room with 3 videogames like Playstation and Nintendo, ping-pong table, DVD player, colours and drawing
- Seating, cutlery and menu for kids in the restaurant
- Childrens´ beds and cribs
- Bath robes for children