Christmas at the Almhof Call 2023
23.12.2023 – 26.12.2023 3 nights
The Christmas time is surely one of the most magical times in the Dolomites in South Tyrol /Alto Adige. We have a Special offer for you if you stay in the Almhof Call, your 4 star superior Hotel at the Kronplatz /Plan de Corones skiing area in the heart of the Dolomiti Superski.
Our special events for Christmas:
Almhofs´ Christmas Dinner with Santa Claus & Candle light Gala Dinner
Further advantages if you stay at the Almhof Call ****s:
- Free wifi access
- We are in a perfect location. The hotel is very close to the village center and at the same time you can reach the ski area by foot (500m) or with the skibus, which stops directly at the hotel entrance (free for our guests).
- You can ski on the best slopes of Alto Adige on the Plan de Corones/Kronplatz mountain (over 120km of ski slopes), or if your prefer you can get the Dolomiti Superski skipass, which allows you to ski on over 1200km of ski slopes in Alta Badia, Sella Ronda, Cortina D´Ampezzo, Val Gardena, Alta Pusteria and others.
- You will have access to the ski depot in our hotel for free, or you can use our ski depot at the ski station for an additional charge.
- Ski rental with special prices for our guests directly in front of our hotel or at the Miara cable car station.
- You can buy the skipass directly at the hotel with a credit card to save time. You can choose between the skipass of Kronplatz (ca. 120 km. of ski slopes)or the skipass of Dolomiti Superski (ca. 1200 km. of ski slopes)
- Free shuttle bus from and to the train station of Brunico at your arrival and /or departure
- An interesting weekly programme organised by the hotel including a welcome drink, a day out skiing with the possibility of a panoramic flight in a helicopter, skiing by night with a torchlight and a party in a mountain cabin, snowshoeing, ride in a snow cat and dining in a mountain cabin, wine tastings in our wine cellar, animated evenings etc.
- On demand we organise mountain guides for ski tours, ice climbing and snowshoeing.
- Events and activities organised by the local tourism board San Vigilio- Dolomites
- Many discounts and advantages for our guests with the Guests Card of San Vigilio
Our prices always include:
- ¾ board (rich breakfast buffet with fresh fruit, and natural products from our Dolomite valleys and organic products, afternoon buffet from 14.00 to 18.00 o´clock for all of our guests with home made cake, salads, fresh fruit, juices and soft drinks and an evening 5 course dinner. with a salad and vegetables buffet; special menus for vegetarians, celiacs and other dietary requirements)
- All the comforts of our Almhof Hotel Call****s ( free entry to our SPA with swimming pool, Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, steam bath, several relaxation areas, bath robe and towels at your disposal during your stay- gym with panoramic view- free rental of our snowshoes and sticks)
Other additional services and facilities:
- Rooms with bathtub or shower, toilet, sat.-TV, telephone, safe, balcony, minibar
- Spacious country-house style suites (38 sqm – 58 sqm) with bathtub, shower, toilet, sat.-TV, telephone, minibar, also available with relaxation area and panoramic balcony
- Lounge with hotel bar
- Internal library and fireplace room
- Winter garden and outdoor garden
- Free WIFI access
- Everyday a rich breakfast buffet is served with fresh fruit, and natural products from our Dolomite valleys as well as from our own produce. Organic products can be found in the organic corner.
- From 14.00 to 18.00 o´clock all of our guests can help themselves at our afternoon buffet in the winter garden with home made cake, salads, fresh fruit, juices and soft drinks.
- In the evening a 5 course dinner awaits you with a buffet with vegetables, cooked and raw salads.
- International cuisine
- Local specialties and natural food
- Our chef at Almhof is going to transform your dining experience into something magical, by preparing fantastic specialties made on the spot using international and mediterranian recipes. At the same time we like to give life to old recipes that have been passed on from generation to generation since antique times. We know how to excite the most fine palates with aromatic herbs from the garden, tender meet from local farmers and healthy products that come from the Alto Adige and that are rich in vital substances.
Guaranteed quality: Family-run Wellness & Active Hotel in the heart of the Dolomites
- Qualified and experienced partner for holidays in the mountains.
- In touch with nature and environmentally conscious.
- Regardless of the season, we offer adventurous activities in the mountains every week like days out skiing, hiking amidst nature and cultural walking-tours.
- You will be accompanied by your host family personally, or by our hiking and Nordic walking guide.
- You can rent out hiking equipment.
- We can provide you with maps of walks, hikes, nordic walking guides and books of nature or plants for your tours.
- After a tour you can relax in our sauna center, take a swim in our indoor swimming pool, unwind in the hot tub or sunbathe on our open terrace. Our versatile massage and beauty programme offers something for everyone
- Our cuisine is not just delicious, but also healthy. (vegetarian friendly)
- We offer a pick-up/return service from the train station “Bruneck”.
Tempting pampering programme...
- Rock pool with cascade, water fountain and whirl stream
- Sauna world with herbal sauna, crystal steam room, Finnish sauna, specialised showers, ice fountain, relax area, haystack and waterbeds
- Varied massage programme
- Herbal and Flower baths
- Special anti-cellulite treatment
- Beauty and Anti-Aging treatments
- Refreshing body packs
- Physiotherapy and Osteopathy
You can truly relax in San Vigilio di Marebbe and enjoy the panorama of the mountain landscape. Our establishment is at the foot of Plan de Corones and is an ideal starting point for unlimited fun on the slopes. Modern lifts ensure a comfortable ride. There are clear indications on the ski slopes for easy navigation.
Downhill skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, sleigh rides – in this beautiful setting it’s fun being simply out in the fresh mountain air.