13. BMW Dolomites: your Motorbike holiday in the Dolomites
20.05.2023 – 01.10.2023 4 to 7 nights
Starting from the 20th of may to the 10th of June 2023 and from the 09th of september to the 01st of October 2023 as a official BMW Motorrad partner, the Almhof Call organises the 13. BMW Dolomites with the opportunity to test all BMW Motorrad motorcycles during your stay.
- 4 to 7 nights incl. 3/4 board: rich breakfast buffet with organic food, afternoon snack, menu of choice with fresh salad and vegetable buffet in the evening
(longer or shorter stays are also possible)
- Free access to our wellness area including: Relax rock pool with waterfall, water fountain, whirl stream and special showers Herbal sauna, crystal steam room, Finnish sauna, ice fountain Relax area, haystack and waterbeds
- 2-3 guided bike tours (200 - 350 km)
- The famous 13-pass tour with 20,000 meters of altitude and 360 km in onde day
- Road map with the Dolomitci passes
- Dolomites Tour Ride T-Shirt
- Dolomites Tour Ride Award
Attention: Saturday - Sunday are no guided motorcycle tours. We organise four guided motorcycle tours weekly: see the dates below.
BMW Motorcycle rental in Italy /Dolomites:
A one-of-a-kind offer exclusively for our guests: 1. Test Ride Centre in the Dolomites powered by BMW MOTORBIKE: travel comfortably in your own car and test out a new BMW motorbike for an entire day directly at the hotel for an affordable price! (Please bring your own motorbike gear and clothing – booking of test motorbikes is only possible directly onsite.) It costs approx. € 110 per day for a motorbike with a daily limit of 350 km and an excess of € 500-1.000,00 + 22 italian VAT.