We use cookies to offer the best possible user experience on our website. We also use third-party cookies, to deliver personalised advertisement messages. By using our website you agree, that cookies can be saved on your device. Further information on the cookies used and on how to disable them can be found here.

Dolomites' King of Passes 2010

The Kings of Passes of 2010: here is a list of all motorcyclists, who this year managed to conquer all of the Dolomites 36 passes single-handedly on their bike. For the first time two Italians were successful this year! We sincerely congratulate all Kings and Queens of Passes!
For biker the King of Passes is a real adventure, because not everyone succeeds:  more than 1400 kilometers of bends and turns, not to mention the difference in altitude…conquer the passes   while enjoying the memorable panorama the Dolomites have to offer, a unique experience!
Only a small circle of people is entitled to call themselves “Dolomites’ King of Passes”, because they single-handedly managed to ride all of the Dolomites passes on their bike. Overall there are 36 passes in the Dolomites but on some of them you have to go both ways.

The following persons can be really proud of themselves:

Roth Jürgen (D)
Helfrich Ursula (D)
Dordoni Antonio (I)
Dordoni Luigi (I)
Benanchi Gianfranco (I) il primo in assoluto con uno scooter!
Babjar Ludwig (D)
Weinberg Andrea (D)
Bühler Peter (D)
Maempel Holger (D)
Lange Jens Uwe (D)
Kamieth Steffen (D)

Back to list 

Call us!
Do you have any questions or do you need more informations about our hotel? Call us
0039 0474 501043
 Call-back service 
Newsletter

Contacts I-39030 San Vigilio di Marebbe
Dolomites - South Tyrol - Italy
Phone 0039 0474 501043
Fax 0039 0474 501569
www.almhof-call.com

Get directions 

Author: Call Oliver

Wellnesshotels Südtirol | Hotel benessere Alto Adige